QR Code generator

Options
Uatu
Uatu
edited September 2023 in General Questions & Topics

Hi,

I have kids and the QR code stickers on the thermostatic heads won't last much (I'm already using the kid protection). Is there a way to regenerate QR code from the device number ?

I have added many heads and I now save all the remaining stickers carefully, but what about the ones already lost. I would like a smooth solution if I need to remove the heads (moving to another place). Thanks in advance.

Comments

• pcone
    pcone ✭✭✭
    Options

I've used https://www.the-qrcode-generator.com/ to recreate the QR codes for an easy reference sheet for my system.

The codes seemed to be "serial number-auth code-some other bits that didn't seem to matter", ie RU2185346768-9221-1-104223

• Phillip_PAL
    Options
    The qr codes are only needed for system setup. The stick on codes are for easy location and can then be removed .

They are just replica of the permanent print qr code found inside the device when you detach the trv beside the battery compartment along with the printed code should you need it.
  • SPT
    Options
    You can also take a photo of the QR codes on another device and then scan the code off the other screen. We often do this in IT for Duo server QR codes