Range improvement and live signal strength for connection status

Options

Please support the addition of a second Bridge to a single account - this would solve the annoying range issues with valves cutting in and out of reception. Equally the information to indicate signal strength for devices would help bridge position.

2 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• johnnyp78
    johnnyp78 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I would say do a search and see if this has already been suggested and add your vote that, but no one from Tado seems to read this forum any more so it probably doesn’t make much difference.
  • GrayDav4276
    GrayDav4276 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2023
    Options

@rbell

Unfortunately @johnnyp78 is correct.......this has indeed been brought up many times on the Community Forum. But tado° themselves have (apparently) withdrawn their interaction with this Forum.......so, your excellent recommendation will be ignored by tado°.

• rbell
    Options
    Annoying as to sell these products and then ask for your comments which get ignored - so sell a product, hide and hope for the best is hardly a reassuring strategy!!
  • virtualm
    Options

I agree with this. If you have a large house then the range is a big issue. If a second bridge was available then we can powerline from the same room the radiators that are struggling with a signal. I've had to do this in my house with the single bridge anyway.