New taco installation

Options
I have a Baxi condensing boiler controlled with a Lifestyle 720 programmer and a wired Honeywell thermostat in the hallway. I have 6 radiators fitted with British Gas branded thermostats. What do I need to replace the hall thermostat and programmer? Also, can the radiator thermostats be updated simply with taxi intelligent thermostats?

Comments

• does it come with Jalapenos?

• johnnyp78
    Options
    I’m guessing your phone doesn’t like the word Tado…

If you’re happy with the wired thermostat position you can replace it with a Tado wired thermostat and leave your programmer set to always on. Your radiator trvs can probably be replaced with Tado ones but it depends on how they’re mounted.
  • dewick
    Options
    Digital dyslexia combined with over enthusiastic autocorrect 🙄

Do I leave the hot water on programmed and just the heating on constant?
  • royi
    Options

That is correct, leave the water on programmed, then you will be able to manage the heating via your phone or the wired thermostat.

• johnnyp78
    Options
    You didn’t say that you had a system boiler. If you want Tado to control the hot water you would need a wireless starter kit. Wireless receiver to replace the programmer and a wireless temp sensor to replace the thermostat. Otherwise do as @royi suggests.
  • dewick
    Options
    Thanks. I've ordfered, and just received my v3+ wireless kit. Now for the install.