How can I see which rooms were heated at certain time?

Options
Hi,

I would like to have an overall view of heated rooms per minute. I can see it per room but I need to check all the rooms one by one to see which rooms were heated at certain moment.

I find this information interesting to modify the schedule of rooms if needed to have the heating system run less frequently.

I couldn't find such feature in the app. Is there something I miss?

Kind regards

Answers

• you an only read one room screen at a time from what i can see.

• AndrewH
    Options
    Agree, this would be really helpful
  • Montage
    Montage ✭✭✭
    Options

I can’t see Tado providing this any time soon. If you really believe it’s useful, you could probably harvest the info from the Tado API.

• allias3g
    Options
    How to "harvest it" thru API as I would be interested as well.🤔
  • pcone
    pcone ✭✭✭
    Options

You can do this if you link Tado to Home Assistant. I've only dabbled, but easy to get a graph like this...

• vmguru
    Options

I was looking for this information and it does look like Tado reporting is pretty poor compared to Hive. My Hive I could see how many hours the heat has been on for however I don't see this level of information with Tado

• sLamdunk
    Options
    @vmguru you can see the total hour per day and percentage of usage per room in Care & Protect in the app.
  • allias3g
    allias3g
    edited January 2023
    Options

@pcone is that just Google Home assistant or are you running it on one of the external Pie devices?

• pcone
    pcone ✭✭✭
    Options

@allias3g It is Home Assistant https://www.home-assistant.io/. Either run on a Raspberry Pi, or a another 'always on' computer