Just installed TADO wireless receiver and now no CH. Please help

Options

I have just installed the TADO wireless receiver to my Glowworm Ultimate 3 30c using the instructions from Tado. I had to get special instructions due to the system using ebus but being a UK wireless receiver the was no ebus connections.

I now have hot water, but no CH. I can hear the relay in the receiver activating to demand heating but the boiler is not firing up and engaging the pump.

Any suggestions?

Answers

• johnnyp78
    Options
    Sounds like a wiring issue. If you’ve got no ebus then the boiler will need to be wired relay.
  • Norm
    Options

I have installed a TADO Relay and one Smart Thermostat. I can connect the devices on my phone via the app. However having set the temperature and heating timers my boiler will not come on. I can start the boiler manually by pressing the test switch on the relay. I have a combi-boiler Worcester Bosch Greenstar CDi Compact.

Previously I had a Scottish Power bespoke controller that went out of support and stopped working. I wired up the TADO relay as the previous one. Live and Neutral then the signal wires to CH Com and CH NO, What is wrong?

• wateroakley
    Options

Can you send details if your wiring and pictures?