Sluggish app.

Options

Just wondering whether anyone has noticed the iOS version of the tadoº app. being very slow to respond of late? I've tried deleting it and reinstalling the app. but it remains much more sluggish than previously.

Hugh

Comments

• DM932187
    Options

Yep - sometime if I click on a room 'tile' there's a short pause before it opens the screen for that room

• rafm5
    rafm5 ✭✭✭
    Options

No major issues here ¯\\\_(ツ)\_/¯

• GrilledCheese2
    Options

With the iOS app the pause can be quite long, 10 seconds or more. It's been like it for a good few months.

• I have noticed the app to be very sluggish indeed. Pull the batteries out of one of the valves and 20-30mins later the app still says it’s connected.
    Disconnected the bridge. Took the app ages to see that the devices were not connected. Similarly when I reconnected the bridge, the ‘devices’ screen gradually/eventually showed them reconnected, but the home menu still shows all the devices as disconnected. Reinstalled the app. Still very messed up!
  • mdean
    Options
    I have the same issue. Tried turning my phone off and on - no difference 😕 Not sure what else to try
  • hugbilly
    Options

Mmm, I think there's a further problem this evening in the UK, the whole system seems very slow and is not responding to the schedule properly. All devices are correctly connected and I've done a restart; very annoying . . .

• RoryFire
    Options

For a few weeks now the App often doesn't open on my iPhone 13, although it has been OK for the last few days. I have to shut the phone down and restart it.

My wife has an identical phone and it works fine on hers. Her phone has far more stuff on it than mine, loads of apps always open etc.

• Jos83
    Options

Can't really explain what I am seeing:

I see a gap in the graph for this evening between 20:35 and 21:17 marked as No Remote access.

However when I look into my HomeBridge Tado logs I see that there is no network issue as the tado plugin is reporting the state,zones,etc correctly during this period based on the detailed information in the logs.

That would indicate:

1) no network related issue connecting to the tado services.

2). The Tado Services are reporting temperature of the room throughout the time the app indicates No Remote Access, so my smart wired thermostat is able to connect to the bridge and the bridge was able to send the data to Tado.

2). Tado service is not reporting any issues.

So don't understand the display of the gap in the room graph.

Looking for an explanation of this behaviour.

Jos

• Michiel
    Options

We are in The Netherlands, same behaviour on my wife's iPhone 8. At first I thought that is was the old phone, but now I read that iPhone 13 also has the issue.

First app start on a day is sluggish, as is opening one of the rooms. After that, app seems to respond normally.

• hugbilly
    hugbilly ✭✭✭
    Options

Yes, here in the UK the speed of response by the app. remains variable but more often than not it's slow. This is a change from a year or so ago when it was pretty responsive . . .