Generally happy but need some advice on a noisy radiator

Options

Hi all, I've had my Tado system installed for about a month now and generally happy. I'm very impressed with the control I now get across my whole heating system. I've installed the Wireless Thermostat kit, and put TRVs on every radiator, apart from the towel radiators in the two bathrooms. The strange issue I now have is this: my house is a 3 floor terrace and our bedroom is in the top floor where we have an ensuite bathroom. There is also a normal radiator in this bedroom. When the TRV for this is open and heating up the radiator, there is no noise from the system, but if the TRV has closed the valve there's a noisy whooshing from the bathroom radiator. Can anyone explain what's causing this and what I could do to alleviate the noise? I'm assuming its something to do with pressure in the system and the fact that the water at these times is only being punped through the towel radiators and no others. For info, I've bled the radiators. Also I've got a Megaflow system if that's relevant. Thanks for any advice.