Vitodens 111-w

Hi,

I am looking for manual, how to plug wireless receiver to vitodens 111 - w

BR

Piotr

piotr@ebieganski.pl

Answers

• When you do the installation, you should get customised instructions in the app.
  • If it would be clear enough I would not have ask.

• Ok, what did the instructions say? They’re usually quite clear on what you need to do. What happened when you tried them?
  • Hi,
    My boiler is a VIESSMANN VITODENS 111-w.
    When you are facing the boiler and the electronic circuit box is open, somewhere in the upper left part of the box with the electronic board, a bundle of 4 brown wires comes out that have a coupling element with 4 holes at the end. Two are for connecting the Opentherm Tado receiver and two for connecting an outdoor temperature sensor. Careful! If you want to connect Tado as an on/off thermostat, the connections are elsewhere, on the electronic board.
  • initially I had emotions. I couldn't find that four-hole coupler. Look carefully. You will find it easily hidden under pipes and other components. If you have read the Tado installation instructions, you will find that the + and - wires from the Tado receiver must be connected to terminals 2 and 1 of the X21 connector of the boiler. It would be good to install the Tado professional application on your phone as well. I found everything I needed there. Success!
  • My advice is only for Opentherm connection!!!!!