Boost heating

Options
Hi I have srv fitted now to a few radiators, can I exclude these from heating boost. These are fitted to the bedrooms so only required to come on at night so wondering if I come back in to the house during the day when no schedule is on and I hit boost to get heat in the house I wouldn’t want these to come on

Answers

• GrayDav4276
    Options

@Robti

Unfortunately you cannot remove rooms from the tado° "BOOST HEATING" feature........tado° have concluded that we (the users) do not require the ability to decide on which rooms should be BOOSTED (including temperature and timescale) ......pretty infuriating imho

I control my BOOST feature by using my Alexa......100% better than tado°s version.

• Robti
    Options

i have Siri but how do you use Alexa to boost only certain rooms ?

• GrayDav4276
    Options
    @Robti
    Within the Alexa App you can set up "routines" for any number of rooms that you want.
    The tado° App recognises the action of the Alexa voice command as a "Manual Change" and therefore the timescale of the "BOOST" is set by your selection of time in the tado°App.......it's brilliant & it's easy to set up and use....the tado° BOOST feature is terrible imho