2 heating zones Problem

Options
Hi everyone. I've just installed my tado system. I have 2 separate heating zones and hot water. The previous thermostats were wired, so I replaced them with tado wired thermostats. I've not touched the hot water. That's being controlled by the programmer next to the boiler so no concern there. I've installed tado trv on my radiators and assigned them to the relevant smart thermostats. The issue I'm having is when I call for heat via the smart thermostat zone 1 or zone 2 the whole zone isn't heating just the room where the thermostat is located. I can heat them individually but I sometimes I want the whole zone heated. Can someone advise me please. Thank you

Answers

• drmattb
    drmattb
    edited November 2022
    Options

Edit : I missed that you have assigned the SRVs to the relevant zone controller.

• Sucre
    Options
    They are all assigned to the relevant smart thermostats but the whole zone doesn't heat. I'm all out of ideas
  • GrilledCheese2
    Options

You've divided your system into individual rooms using the TRVs. Once you've done that you cannot group rooms to heat with the Tado wall thermostat. Unfortunately you cannot do what you are trying to achieve.