Has anyone else found that hot water is switched-on when away, although should be off?

I suspected that my hot water was turning-on at times that it is scheduled to when I am home, even when I am away (although it is set to be off when I am away). The Tado climate graph does not show the hot water as turned-on when I am away. However, I use the Hugo app to analyse data recorded by my smart meters, and this shows energy (gas) usage at the time that my hot water would be set to be on when I am home when I was away - which can only be accounted for by the hot water only having been turned-on. Please see the following screen shots from Tado and Hugo. Can anyone else replicate this issue?

Answers

• cbd20
    cbd20 ✭✭✭

@RichSteel have you clicked on each of your scheduled time blocks and ensured that geofencing is enabled? This has to be done for every time block where you want geofencing to operate.

• Many thanks for the response. I have just checked and Geofencing control is set for all time blocks. However, I have again been away over the weekend and all zones, including hot water, operated as they should in Away mode. (i.e. were off, as confirmed by Hugo.) So, I am totally perplexed as to why my boiler fired-up for 30 mins. at 18.30 on the 19th when I was away, as confirmed by Tado! 🤔