Add integration with the DCC database and other Smart Databases

Options
I have the “Hugo” app what is fully aware of my energy usage that it collects from the DCC database. Being able to integrate this plus integrating tariffs such as Agile by octopus energy into the “smarts” of the product. As an example in the summer I would love it if left over power from my solar panels or cheap off peak power would be used to heat water in my water tank by turning on my backup emersion heater (my water is primarily gas). (Smart decisions) I saw last night it was cheaper per unit than gas for a few hours.
2 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• To divert your excess power generation to your immersion you can install myenergi eddie. I have just installed this at home, love the fact you can see how much energy you have diverted.

Also think it would be great for energy IQ to have the data from the dcc network so that the spend data is accurate
  • GrayDav4276
    Options

I'm sorry to say that I think that you are both "over estimating " tado's technical ability........and also tado's current level of interest in it's customers requirements.