Ideal Vogue C32 gen 2 thermostat removal

Options
Naomi83
Naomi83
edited November 2022 in General Questions & Topics

I have revieved these install instructions from tado. All the tado equipment is successfully installed. The old thermostat (shown above) is removed however I do not have any plug in top left corner! There is only one plug, so where do I connect the timer link plug to? Initially everything seemed OK but now my boiler won't fire up and think it may be because that isn't dissconect as such, so boiler thinks old therm is still connected?

Comments

• johnnyp78
    Options
    If you look at ideal’s instructions here, there’s only one plug shown. Though the diagram is for a logic boiler it might be the same on the vogue?

https://idealheating.com/uploads/documents/RF_Electronic_Programmable_Room_Thermostat_Installation_Guide.pdf
  • Mark32i5b
    Options
    Hi did you manage to get it to work? I have the same boiler and want to install the Tado wired room stat
  • johnnyp78
    johnnyp78 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Is there a receiver installed on your boiler? If not then it should be a simple install, you can use Opentherm or relay. If there’s a mechanical timer you should be able to leave it installed and set it to always on.
  • Robti
    Options
    On my logic combi with wireless receiver I had to just move the toggle switch to always on and Tado works