Honeywell CM907

Options

I have the above which appears to act as a boiler controller (can't find any other boxes nearby) and it's also a room stat. It has 2 wires in terminals A & B. The Boiler is a Potterton HE which itself is linked to a Boilermate Thermal store system.

The online app guide simply tells me I can't replace the CM907 with the room stat (fair enough, I want the room stat in a different location anyway) but surely I can replace the CM907 with the wireless receiver? If I can, where to the current A&B wires go in the wireless receiver?

There is no separate hot water programming involved.

Any help/advice would be apperciated. I found a thread for a CM707 but not sure if this applies to my set up.

Answers

• davidlyall
    Options

Looks like the CM907 is a battery powered programmable thermostat so it's just making/breaking the connection between the two wires. It will likely link back to a wiring centre that distributes power to the boiler and pump.

In order to have a wireless receiver at that location, you will need to have a separate power feed to power the receiver but I'd recommend you get a professional installer familiar with Tado if you're not sure about the set up