Connection Issues 24/7

Options
To be quite frank, we’ve had this system for over a year now and i’m extremely dissatisfied and pissed off with it. I read reviews that that said it was better than the hive so i took my chances but i’m too embarrassed to recommend to even a friend and wouldn’t do after the experience i’ve had so far. The service is rubbish, the online guides just take you in circles and not helpful whatsoever and it disconnects at least once daily. The ONLY reason we haven’t got rid is because we’ve spent £100s of pounds installing in every room for it to help save on energy bills and it’s done the opposite as it will randomly come on when we don’t want it to or doesn’t connect! Has anyone else experienced the same issues and have any solutions because i’m at my wits end with it! 😭 Even more frustrating that you can only get through to robots when trying to seek help from Tado

Comments

• johnnyp78
    Options
    I hate to say it but if you can, I think you’re better off returning it. If your connection issues are that severe there’s unlikely to be any solution until Tado updates its hardware, which could be years away.