Srv and wireless receiver heating?

Options
So I've fitted a wired thermostat downstairs which controls heating for downstairs and upstairs apart from master bedroom which has it's own add on thermostat!
I've fitted a wireless receiver to control hot water, all works fine apart from srv when they call for heat nothing happens! Am I right in thinking everything now goes through wireless reciever and I have to add a wire for the central heating? So I might as well have bought a wireless system?

Thanks

Answers

• fleeson69
    Options
    Can I configure srv's to call heat via downstairs thermostat?
  • johnnyp78
    Options
    Set the trvs to have the zone controller as the wired thermostat, though I’m a little unclear how your system is wired. Are both the wired thermostat and the wireless receiver wired into the boiler?
  • fleeson69
    Options
    The wireless receiver is just wired for hot water control and the thermostat controls heating! How do I set trvs to have zone controller? Thanks for reply
  • fleeson69
    Options
    I've just checked and trvs a set to the wireless receiver as the zone controller, doesn't give me a option for the downstairs thermostat to be a zone controller?
  • johnnyp78
    Options
    Try this https://support.tado.com/en/articles/4836146-my-smart-thermostat-is-not-shown-as-a-zone-controller-what-can-i-do
  • fleeson69
    Options
    I tried that didn't work, maybe I have to remove it first and re install it!