What is my Config menu ID?

Options

Installing the wired thermostat to get opentherm boiler control.

Anyone know what the config menu ID should be for an Intergas Combi Compact HRE 36/30, or where I can find this?

Best Answer

• johnnyp78
    johnnyp78 ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    If it’s opentherm then it should be d01. Just checking you’ve followed all the steps here?

https://cdn.brandfolder.io/607DGEMS/as/bxgtx5kghgjrbcs4m68kqch/Extension_Kit_Manual_-_Low_Voltage_Digital_Installations.pdf

Answers

• Folkranger
    Options

Thanks that's great. I followed the professional installer instructions downloaded from the Tado website. These show the same process but its much clearer with written functions , not just EKX etc.

I've already got it going by starting from scratch again. The first attempt i got it to switch on but it wouldn't switch off. I now know that this would be my 9 trvs bringing the boiler on when I was trying to turn it off with the room stat.

I need to go through config again and make sure that hw (active hot water control) and ek (extension kit) are set correctly.

By the way, what is Active Hot Water Control?

• johnnyp78
    johnnyp78 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2022
    Options
    You can set the temperature of the water
  • Folkranger
    Options

Do you mean remotely on any combi boiler. or just on system boilers?

• johnnyp78
    Options
    You can’t usually set the temperature on a system boiler with Tado - or any boiler connected through relay, only with combis using a digital connection.
  • Folkranger
    Options

Thanks again for clearing that up. So that needs to be checked on for my combi. Better run congig again just to check that is so.

All seems to be working as it should this morning, so quite pleased with the system (eventually).