After any manual override system switches to schedule

Options

I am often away from home & system is switched to away mode. I get visitors to the house who may stop over or use the office for work. I can't find a way of allowing them to switch on the heating or hot water for a period of time without the system then reverting to schedule.

This is also the case in spring autumn where a simple hour or two of heat would be sufficient without initiating the normal winter schedule.

The only way appears to be by performing a manual override on the app or physical device & then having to remember to open the app and action Turn OFF All Rooms. This is a very unsmart way to have to control the system.

People often forget to turn off all rooms resulting in wasted energy and money, heating a house that doesn't require it.

I have experimented using the app, the physical hardware and voice controls from Alexa and can't find any way to revert to an off state without having to manually enter the app and turn off all rooms.

Please could somebody help out? It should not be that difficult to turn a system on for a time period and revert back to its original state i.e. off after the time period.

Thank you in anticipation!