Not turning off - Turning green

Options

Guys.

Not sure what I am doing wrong or if I have a misconfiguration.? I have most of my rooms where the temperature is above where I want but the room is not turning green and seems that it is not heating anymore. For the two rooms that are green I had to drop the temp down to 18 from 19

Just switched the heating on for the first time since March. The rooms have been heating since yesterday and have not changed.

I can't keep this going as it is with the cost of gas right now and come October. Any help would be amazing to try and overcome this.

I have changed all batteries in the TRV to fresh ones. I have ensured all the TRV are tight on the valve and the radiators have been bleed. New door insulation has been put on doors and windows to keep more heat in. I just need the heating to switch on and off correctly and not cause me a financial heart attack

Comments

• johnnyp78
    Options
    Not quite seeing what the problem is here. The tiles are yellow because you’ve set them to what Tado considers a comfort temperature, above 19c. If you want them to be green, lower the temperature.
  • McFarTech
    Options

Oh ok, my mistake then. I assumed they went green when the temperature was reached