I have bought 5 and 3 isn’t working!!!

Options
I have I. Total of 5 thermostat and from those 5 , 3 is not working. Worked on the beginning but right after installing 3 is non-functional. Changed batteries a couple of times but still not working. I’m running out of patients trying to make them work and I’ve already asked last week but still haven’t gotten any response. Need answers!!!

Comments

• davidlyall
    Options

Hi @AlohaDE

Just to make you aware this is a community of Tado users rather than official Tado support.

However, can you give some more information and perhaps some of the members can help you out.

What did you buy? Smart Thermostats wired or wireless? Radiator thermostats?

What do you mean by "not working"? Completely dead or something else?

Thanks

• AlohaDE
    Options
    Thanks for responding! I’m talking about the radiator thermostat.It’s completely dead… not working at all!! Changed the battery a couple of those but still the same. Out of 5 that I bought, only 2 are working.
    Thanks 🤙🏽
  • MyTada
    Options
    Can you describe more about not working? Is it the App not registering the Smart rads?
  • davidlyall
    Options

Definitely installed the batteries correctly? What battery make/model are you using?

I don't think there's been any significant reports of TRVs failing so for you to have a 60% failure rate seems very odd