Anyone got a fix for issue with Tado resuming schedule at midnight GMT (1AM BST)

Options
I've been trying to save money by having Tado turn my TRVs off (or at least frost protection) which it does initially but resumes schedule on all rooms at midnight GMT (I first noticed it happening before daylight savings and now it happens at 1am). Have confirmed all rooms are set to only resume when manually instructed and there aren't any smart home routines firing at that time (which shouldn't have changed after the clocks went forward but was worth checking)

Answers

• GrilledCheese2
    Options

If you have previously used home automations with Alexa, Google or IFTTT you might want to try disconnecting those accounts entirely, not just disabling individual routines. Cloud services don’t always sync properly when changes are made.

Previously I have turned off rooms in the app and they stayed off for months without issue, but have not tried recently.

• KelvinS
    Options
    +1
    This is happening to me too - but only on the upstairs thermostat. I can’t work out why it keeps resuming schedule at midnight when it was set to off?