Underfloor heating + radiator setup

Options

Hello! I have already several Tado valves installed in radiators, and I'm going to renovate my house and install underfloorheating in some areas.

Planning on using SRVs for each 'zone' in the underfloorheating distributor as actuators and smart thermostats on each room (would be linking them so that the sensing is done by the wireless thermostat).

The part I'm trying to figure out how to solve is the bathroom, where I want to also have a towel radiator with a SRV. I was planning on using that SRV as measuring device for that room, and linking it with the SRV controlling the underfloor heating zone.

I would like to have different 'target' temperatures on both of them, but use the one in the radiator for 'sensing'. In this way, I could program the target temperature used by the 'floor actuator' to be 20C, and the towel 18C, which would make the floor to be warmer (but still get help from radiator when temperature needs to raise faster/more).

Any suggestions? My only thoughts are using a separate wireless sensor and treating the 2 actuators as separate rooms, but I feel this is a problem which can be solved 'via software' and shouldn't need 2 'sensors'.

Thanks!