Connectivity issues

Options
Hello!

I bought the tado system thinking it will help me with heating my house, but it did just the opposite. I have one Internet bridge one wireless receiver three wireless temperature sensors and five radiator thermostats.
I had a lot of connectivity issues with all the devices and tado Suport was not helpful at all. The app is not syncing properly with the devices and they keep pointing me to discussions on the community that I already read even though I said to them that I tried everything there is there.
In the last email I said to them that two wireless temperature sensors do not update to the latest firmware and they replied that it’s best if I return tado products and go for another vendor which demonstrates Their lack of will to help customers.
I strongly advice anyone to not buy this product because they won’t have support in case they have problems and there WILL be problems.
So if tado support is useless and a disgrace, maybe the community can help me understand how I can update my devices to the latest firmware.

Comments

• Raffy23
    Options
    I am having the exact same issues 😭 extremely disappointed and pissed off with it now!