HomeKit thermovalves not responding

Options
I have successfully configured two thermovalves and an internet bridge in the tado app. Unfortunately, inside the Apple Home app, the thermovalves show the label 'not responding' most of the time. On some occasions one or both of them return to work for a short time. Then they return to the 'not responding’ state. From the tado app, on the other hand, everything works perfectly. Could you please help me? Thanks in advance. Regards.

Comments

• rafm5
    rafm5 ✭✭✭
    Options

@paloscia What iOS you are on?

• paloscia
    paloscia
    edited December 2021
    Options
    @rafm5 the iOS version is 15.1
  • rafm5
    rafm5 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2021
    Options

@paloscia In general the home app in iOS 15 was very glitchy. Try hard resetting the gateway and set up all devices again. Alternatively ask Apple to clear your Home app settings remotely (0800 048 0408)

• paloscia
    Options
    @rafm5 I tried the hard reset withou success. I talked to Apple Support as you suggested but they told me that the Home App is working correctly. They cannot do any remote cleaning. They told me that the problem is of Tado devices… The customer care of Tado suggested me to connect my home hub (HomePods and Apple TV) at 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi. It did’nt solve the problem.
  • rafm5
    rafm5 ✭✭✭
    Options

@paloscia Apple can wipe off your Home app settings remotely as they did help me recently with a similar issue. I assume you are on latest firmware etc?

• paloscia
    paloscia
    edited December 2021
    Options
    @rafm5 Yes the devices are running the latest firmware version 93.1 thermovalves and 92.1 bridge.