Tado installation in 60m2 flat

Hello,

Im going to install tado devices at my home. I read some information about different devices and I would like to verify it here.

Currently I have:

• 6x Heaters
  • 1x wireless temperature regulation - programmer (model Auraton tx2005)
  • 1x receiver (model Auraton tx)
  • 1x gas boiler (model Ariston EGIS) - two functions. Heats water (no external tank) and controlling heaters

I would like to make it more smart... I do not want to control water temperature. I only want to control temperature in rooms. So I want to achieve to turn on/off heating in gas boiler only when I need it. And I want to set temperature for each room. If i correctly understood I need to buy:

• tado starter kit V3+ (wired smart thermostat + wifi receiver to router or maybe wireless thermostat + receiver wired to gas stove + wifi receiver to router)
  • 6x radiators tado

Is it enough? Will gas boiler turn off If every room will have proper temperature?

Answers

• You say you have x 6 heaters. Did you mean radiators? I think you are describing a combi boiler therefore the Tado kit will not control water. The programmer will be set to "combi bolier" in the final part of the installation. A system boiler is wired differently in the Tado programmer.
    My combi shuts down when I close all radiator valves manually on the app. It's made a huge difference to our comfort levels . We are enjoying it.