eurodate com

Comments

• This is not a dating site.
  • Tado Admins should remove this sort of rubbish from this Community Forum
  • People should simply flag it as spam and move on.

Copying it into yet another thread is pointless.

• eezytiger
    eezytiger ✭✭✭
    edited November 2021

@GrayDav4276@Waldos@Waldos

@what_a_tado@WhackoJacko

I tried to flag/report it rather than flag/spam. It's not my fault that the forum acts in an illogical way. Who would think that flag/report would generate another discussion that you are unable to remove?

Anyway, I've now flag/spammed my own topic because it's not mine. It's Tado's stupidity.

Correction - it seems I haven't flag/spammed it because Tado won't let me react to my own post. This is nonsense. I tried to find a mod contact to get it removed and I can't find a link anywhere.

Oh, FFS, and now the bloody forum is adding "@" references to people I had no intention of troubling and I can't even edit them out again. What a primitive forum! I've never known anything like it, and I've been using forums for decades.

• GrayDav4276
    GrayDav4276 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2021
    Hi @eezytiger

I have also previously flagged a spam/inappropriate post only to find that the Community Forum reposts the original post as "your post"........
    I also received a "rebuke" from another Community Forum member for "reposting" the original post....... as @what_a_tado has done here.
  • rafm5
    rafm5 ✭✭✭

@GrayDav4276 @eezytiger @what_a_tado

Same happened to me. Flagged a spam one day and a brand new post was created under my name!

Looks like an issue with Vanilla Forums.

• Hey all

So what are we actually meant to do with a Spam/Inappropriate post.....just ignore it. ?? 🤔