EnergyIQ compare to same month last year not previous month

Options
The energyIQ graph compare the last month with the current month. This doesn’t make much sense because any changes are likely to be seasonal and weather dependent rather than as a result of any actions. It helps to reduce energy usage and costs if we are comparing year on year consumption
3 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• GrilledCheese2
    Options

My graph shows consumption for both last month and last year.

• andyblac
    Options

yeah, I have same here too.

• Phillip_PAL
    Options
    The prior year comparison cost doesn't appear if you are missing the earlier tariff, but change to quantity e.g. m3 and it will show same month in prior year comparison too so long as it has the room data for back then.
  • andyblac
    Options

@GrayDav4276 soz, I can't, I got my tado˚ devices back in the day when the sub was part of the purchase, not a monthly fee, so I don't pay for EnergyIQ.

• Manuel
    Options

@GrayDav4276 If you reactivate Auto Assist the Energy IQ graphs for all periods since you installed tado° in your home will be again available for you and the heating estimation will be re-calculated.

• andyblac
    Options

I still do not understand WHY Tado˚ does not use OpenTherm (or the other digital protocols) to get the gas usage to be more accurate.