Always on display

Please please please make an option to show the current temperature stay always on. Even if it’s on dim - it would be so handy to have this information available at a glance
8 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• PLEASE ADD ALWAYS ON DISPLAY AS EVERY THERMOSTAT!!!
  • Not sure if this is a good idea for the battery operated devices
  • johnnyp78
    johnnyp78 ✭✭✭
    I think you’d need an e-ink display for the battery devices like netatmo has (I think)
  • rafm5
    rafm5 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2022

Previously was obsessed about always on displays. After a year of using tado° I find this feature not needed at all.

Again this is just my personal opinion :-)

• johnnyp78
    johnnyp78 ✭✭✭
    Yup, gotta say I’m much more likely to look on my phone or ask Siri to check the temperature than look on the thermostat, but each to their own
  • I have to say I was very disappointed to find that the target and/or current temperature was not displayed on the thermostats or smart TVR. We should have the option to have it on during the day. Perhaps in a dim state as a compromise? I had a Honeywell Evohome in my previous house and it did just that. Only reason I had to go with a different smart heating system is because Evohome is limited to 12 zones. Can you please add this feature?

• @DJ123..... Please check your other two posts regarding this topic
  • I would like a allways on display so all the People in my house can check the temp.
  • @DJ123 have you checked how many zones (or rooms) Tado is limited to?
  • also always display on for time indication on thermostat would be a welcome feature

• The display can not support this level of requested display.......