[Feedback Request] Improvements to the Smart Schedule

Hi all,

In the next weeks, we will start working on improvements to the Smart Schedule.

We have some improvements in mind but we would be interested to get additional feedback from the community.

Related topics:

Comments

• cbd20
    cbd20 ✭✭✭
    @jurian I think the ability to copy/ duplicate a schedule across days and zones is a must have feature, especially if you have many thermostats to set.

I would potentially also be interested in the ability to have several schedules that we could switch between, e.g seasonal.

However, I'd caveat that with only if it's intuitive and easy to use. I'd rather only have the copy/paste feature than something with loads of options that's overly complicated.
  • I agree that being able to copy schedules across similar zones, and days of the week, would be most useful. Seasonal schedules would also be helpful, even if set for standard 3 month blocks, e.g. summer could cover 1 June - 31 August for example.

Now that we can turn off all rooms and resume all rooms easily, it would be possible to override any seasonal schedule, but it is still useful to be able to set a different profile for different times of year, especially because of the major difference in the number of daylight hours through the year (7 - 17 in the UK).

• Pete
    Pete ✭✭
    I would like the schedule to be managed in zones. ie upstairs, downstairs.
    Each zone has multiple rooms.
    This way you would only need to configure two schedules.
  • johnbur
    johnbur ✭✭
    @Jurian I would like to see the schedules held separately as named templates, which you can then apply to individual rooms via a dropdown