Radiator thermostats out of connection range - how to extent the range?

I'm not able to place the bridge on I can make connection to all my devices (smart & radiator) placed in large house.

I've a wifi mesh with fine coverage in all the house (and Sonos & HUE).

I've bougt an extra bridge but the system allows only one brigde.

How do I solve this ?

Answers

• Hello ,

Thank you for your question,

Please contact Support directly:

With best regards,

Joey

• I'd appreciate an answer to this as well as I seek to extend (double) the radiator valves and am getting very worried about range and device limitations.

• I did. But support diden't help me with the reply. They only replyed what I allready knew.

• Radiator thermostats out of connection range - how to extent the range

Can anyone help???

My thermostats are eating up batteries trying to keep connection!!!

• Hi @KlausBomholt,

I find it disgusting that a Tado Moderator recommended that you contact Tado Support, only for Tado Support to fail to 'Support' you with your issue. It's disgraceful tbh.

• Well, we had a fair dialog (one way) and the conclusion is that is't a limitation in the product. So I reach out for help here :-)

So I end up with 2 bridge / 2 account solution with login in - out hell...

• Are you saying you have to login and out of one or the other account every time you want to change or alter a room/zone etc? Tado must be able to have a work around for this, or should at least dedicate some time to sorting it out! Plenty of large houses, or houses with thick walls out there that 1 Bridge may not be capable of linking.

I don't know if it's possible but could you link both accounts to a Google Home or similar then use that as the "lead" device/input for making changes.

I only ask as I can set all my rooms (one account though) to a temperature with a voice command with Google Home, or individually if required. Therefore perhaps it would avoid the need to login and out etc.

Food for thought.