Smart Thermostat

I have installed a Smart Thermostat to control my smart radiators. I have initially added two smart radiators under the smart thermostat. Thats fine. Now the smart thermostat should control the two smart radiators as an external thermostat... But its not possible to see the heating history & status of the two connected radiators ? Are they controlled 50/50 or how can I see each radiators performance ?

Answers

• samd
    samd ✭✭✭

@Voglhofer The smart 'stat is the measuring device for your 2 radiators. The temperature around the location of the smart 'stat will be measured and when reached will turn down or off the 2 rads within seconds of each other. Might take a few trials to get the best position for the smart 'stat.

• @samd Thank you. The main question is that I want to measure the performance of each radiator to see how much they heat individually. E.g. How much they add to the room temperature (measured by the smart thermostat). When adding two (or more) radiators to the same room it seem like monitoring individual statistics is not possible but only common statistics is available
  • samd
    samd ✭✭✭

@Voglhofer If this is a one-off exercise, you could 'invent' a new room and 'put' one of your tado radstats in it thereby monitoring the 2 devices separately. If it's a permanent requirement, I cannot think of a way around this - sorry.