Latest Device Firmware & App Update : Does anyone know what they do ?? 🤔

Last night (Mon) my Internet Bridge received a Firmware update.....and today I received an Android App update.
Can anyone shed any light on just exactly what these 2 updates are for ?? 🤔........the App update info was just the usual non-descript comment regarding the User Interface....no actual details.

Answers

• rafm5
    rafm5 ✭✭✭

@GrayDav4276 As far as I am concerned and after my attempt to get an answer from Tado° there is no plan to disclose these details ;-(

I am sure you are aware as you are part of this discussion:

https://community.tado.com/en-gb/discussion/9492/firmware-release-notes-changelog-firmware-85-1#latest

• GrayDav4276
    GrayDav4276 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2021
    Hi @rafm5,
    Yes, thanks I am aware that Tado are not willing to discuss their "secret working" ethos with us....(the customer)
    I was just throwing it open to any Tado user that may have an idea tbh.....but at this time of year (non heating period) I don't suppose that many users will even be aware of the latest updates.....I personally can't see any changes within my User Intetface. But Tado have previously stated that a Firmware Update is usually a Pre-cursor for a device update, and as we/I had both within 24hrs...I just wondered if anyone had any idea of what they might be for ?? 🤔