Home Suggestions, Ideas and Improvements

Capability to link Smart Schedule to alarm clock

To further enhance the efficiencies of the app/product, it would be useful to have the ability to link the smart scheduling to the alarm clock on iOS/Android.
The house would reach the correct temperature ready for the alarm rather than warming unnecessarily.
5 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Love that idea, would be great.

• This Would be awesome!!!

• I wake up at different times every day, and because I like to have a bit higher temperature in the bedroom when I get out of bed, I have to change my schedule everyday... 😱

It will be great if TADO can have access to my alarm clock app. In Tado app you will only setup the goal temprature when you wake up, or a time interval before the alarm clock for the heating to start with fix temperature.

For different users, there should be an option to choose their bedroom for which this funcion will start.

What do you think about it? It would make my life so mucha easier! 😴

• You can use clock app from google and in the alarm setings you have that option
  • The option is there, but it does not support tado's "Early Start" feature.

• Bump Up. .
  • Fully support. It would also help if the sleeping temperature could have a copy and paste feature. This would also be good for the weekdays, where one may have three or four days with a standard pattern and the others different. The current settings force you to programme each day which is not that user friendly. This could also be solved by having more than the three profiles (1) Mon to Sun, 2) Sat+Sun, and weekdays, 3) each day