"Next Change" Temperature indication Not Correct

GrayDav4276
GrayDav4276 ✭✭✭
Hi All,

I have 3 Tado Rooms that are controlled by SRT's (1 per room) that are showing the wrong temperature for the "Next Time Block" (as seen below the temperature slider in the room tile)
These rooms are showing (for example) 20.3° when the "actual" time block in the schedule is set to 20.5°
These SRT's can only be adjusted by 0.5° increments.......also there is no "Temperature Offset" applied to these rooms.
I have only noticed this fairly recently....however there have been quite a few Tado App updates recently, and I was wondering if one of the recent updates has caused this. These rooms are not connected/controlled by a Smart Thermostat or a Smart Temperature Sensor, so any incremental changes are 0.5°.......so where has the 20.3° reading come from......it doesn't make any sense to me.
Anyone else noticed this ?? 🤔

Comments

• cbd20
    cbd20 ✭✭✭
    @GrayDav4276 you're not currently in away mode are you, but relatively close to home?

So it's showing you what the set to temp will be given that you're away, which can be some slightly odd number.

Just a shot in the dark here.
  • @cbd20
    I appreciate your thought process here, but unfortunately not in "away" mode.
    At home......that's why it makes no sense to me.
  • Hi @cbd20

So.........without me doing anything........all three are showing the correct temperature again........Wow !!🙃

I guess I'll never know what caused this to happen. I'm hoping it was a "one off" glitch 🙏🤞